FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS | IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
I finally have my summer and fall schedule finalized and ready to start booking family photography sessions. I know a lot of you have reached out, and had to wait. Sorry about that. I wanted to make sure I had both summer and fall family photography sessions ready for you at the same time.
Here is the information for family photography sessions this year.
Family Session Package | $650
The session includes:
- An optional session planning session
- 1 hour photography session on location in the Northfield Area (locations outside of the Northfield area are possible, but may require a travel fee based on distance)
- Full use of studio props – like chairs, blankets, clothing options for moms and little ones, and more
- Your choice of 20 digital images from your final gallery
- Matching 5×7 prints of your selected images OR 50 custom holiday cards.
- A session viewing appointment, to see your images for the first time in a slideshow and on a big screen (clients love this part)
- Additional digital images, prints, and products available for purchase but not required.
Summer and fall family photography sessions normally take place in the evening, an hour or two before sunset. I realize that this is not a great options for little ones with early bed times. This year I am offering both mid morning and evening sessions. That way everyone can find a session time that works best for their family.
OK, LET’S GET YOUR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS BOOKED
To book your session, pick from either the evening or morning session options below. This will take you to my calendar where you can see real time what dates and times are available. Pick a date and time for your family photography sessions, fill in your info and submit. Next you will be taken to a form that outlines exactly what is included in the session. Complete your personal information on that page, and pay the $200 retainer to book your session. Then watch your email for all the session details. That’s it!